Sunday 10 March 2013

These bruises make for better conversation...

Hey Guys,
I wanted to share an outfit with you that I wore out on Thursday night with my housemates :) 

Us students have been working like crazy this week with deadlines coming up and figured we needed a night out just to forget about uni work for the evening. So as a house we headed out for a meal at The Cowherds in Southampton and seriously nothing makes you forget about uni work more than a chocolate brownie with ice cream mmmmmm :)

It was quite a casual affair so we didn't get too dressed up but at the same time wanted to make the most of being able to leave the confinement of our bedrooms and put on something that wasn't trackies and a hoody!

So I went for the classic skirt and top with a pair of heeled boots :)

I bought this top recently from New Look and I am so glad I did! It is a three quarter length body con top which comes down long enough that I don't need a body con skirt with my flimsy - likely to blow up in the wind - skirts :) Also I love the longer sleeves as it stops me from throwing on a cardigan over the top of EVERYTHING :)


This skirt I bought from ASOS marketplace from KMQvintage and I absolutely love it! It is the perfect length on me and I can't wait till the weather warms up and I can frolic around in it in the sunshine :)


The heeled boots are New Look which I purchased on eBay and have been create for going out for a meal or a couple of drinks where I want to look nice but my usual heels would be too much :)



Happy Mothers Day to all of the amazing mums that we just couldn't live without, I don't know where I'd be without mine. Unfortunately Sunday for me means work so I won't be able to spend the day with her but I've made sure she got a card and some flowers to show my appreciation :)

How will you be spending Mothers Day? Any nice plans with your mums? :)

4 comments:

  1. The skirt is so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit - I want the top and the skirt!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your whole out fit is so cute! & I love your hair :) really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete